Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Morning Reflections



Reflecting on yesterday, which ended with this gorgeous canyon sunset, I'd say it was a good day that started with a hike.



Up this hill again,


Soldier helped me,


climb past all the junipers and


closer to the top. Up was easy, with frequent stops to catch my breath, but getting down was a bit harder. It's a very short hike, but since I'm in such bad shape now, it's a suitable challenge. 

After that I helped my husband unload a truck bed full of firewood and unpacked several boxes. So some progress was made and it was a good day. 

Thank you so much for all your prayers, well wishes, and wonderful comments. I'm sorry I haven't had time to read your blogs, but I will take time now and later today.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails